Reports To: Business Head- Marine Department: Industrial / Marine Location: Mumbai POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Competencies Skills, Knowledge & Attitude)
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION-
- Technical Qualification- BE/MBA (Desirable)
- Experience in handling Marine sales for Indian and International customers.
- Knowledge on Marine Lubricants and application.
- Knowledge of Marine market Coastal & International especially in the Asia pacific
- Project Management
- Business Development & establishment
- Customer management
- Technical & After Sales Support
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Responsible for revenue and profit growth for marine lubricants of GPPL
- Develop Annual Marketing/Distribution Performance based Sales Plans to support the companys financial and sales goals
- Prepare technical proposals, quotations and communicate clearly and concisely through professional presentations to customers in the field and at exhibitions
- Manage Sales cycles and forecast accurately
- Must constantly work to establish new customers & establish business relationship
- To attend the technical queries of the customers and address them ensuring customer satisfaction
- Work for acceptance / approval of the grades by the marine OEMs
- Business Volume as per Budget
- Customer aquisition & growth
- Revenue generation.
- Gross Margins
- Customer Outstanding
- Compliance with statutory requirements.